Ari Goes Down

Hilarious! It's amazing to see someone slapped in the face by the hard realities of life. I have to agree with her that in college, it's very easy to be a liberal as it is based on feelings not pesky things like facts. I've often said (though not here) that most liberals believe what they do based on raw emotion and not on feelings. I have one liberal friend (who shall remain nameless to protect their sloppy thinking) who emotes extensively about things as they ought to be. When I ask pointed questions, I get huffs of indignation, non-sequitors and straw men. Usually we have to cut the conversation short or else my opponent gets too fired up to continue as emotional levels rise and factual discussion approaches zero.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing