United Press International: Anglosphere: Yippie-yi-yo-ki-ota

Ah, more good news. I'm a big fan of secession movements. Not b/c I want to see the world dissolve into city-states ruled by princelings but rather that they show the bureaucrats that the public is angry and willing to leave and start over to correct things. Such dramatic measures frequently get results. Had Bloc Quebecois succeeded I think we would have seen very different things happening in both Canada and the US.

I think the end result of this might be a more federal system for Canada which is very good news for the average Canadian. Devolution of power is a catching and many in England are agitating for an English parliment and even an English democracy apart from Great Britain. Given how much of their dollars go to the "jocks" as they call them, I don't blame them. Looks like the same thing is happening in Canada.

Let's not forget our friends Free State Project

I, for one, am very interested to see how these things pan out. If at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing