This post was supposed to go on yesterday but Blogger choked and it never made it.

Consider rationalization. I find that people tend to rationalize their way into and out of whatever they really want. Myself included. I often have to fight the tendancy to do so. However, sometimes I genuinely delude myself that I'm making the right decision and only realize it later. It all reminds me of The Big Chill...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Michael: I don't know anyone who could get through the day without two or three juicy rationalizations. They're more important than sex.
Sam: Ah, come on. Nothing's more important than sex.
Michael: Oh yeah? Ever gone a week without a rationalization?

Well said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So....the autism thing

For Gerard