I haven't been posting to this blog nearly as much as I had initially planned. I'm considering canceling this if I don't figure out what exactly I'm trying to do here.

I got a call from Loyola begging...uh...asking me for money. I spoke to a very nice freshman girl who was an IB major (as I was). I explained to her that I would be unable to give any money to them until they got rid of a particular board member who has been involved with some (in my view) questionable ethical business deals. I feel as if my Alma Mater looks the other way on this one in favor of someone with deep pockets. Not a good thing for a Jesuit institution. She said she had no idea about any of this and seem genuinely interested. I also gave her some tips on which professors to take and whom to avoid. [b]That[/b] seemed to be something that she was most interested in. She also asked me if I go back to Loyola much. I told her there were "too many ghosts" so I don't really go back much. I was, of course, speaking figuratively but I'm not sure she followed me. Truth be told, I don't go back much more as a function of distance more than anything else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing