A few observations of fatherhood.

This isn't as shocking as I thought it would be like cold water in the face when you're sleeping. It's more like that creeping realization you have when you get to the essay section of an exam and you realize that maybe you weren't as thorough on the reading as you should have been. Not that it carries so much negative weight mind you, it's just a daunting task. I'm like that guy in the Jetta commercial a few months back. "The idea that I am responsible for the care and well being for another person is utterly ridiculous. I'm now the one saying 'Don't eat that cookie, it fell on the floor'. Meanwhile I'm thinking, '5 minute rule, that cookie's still good'." (don't know how to punctuate that one...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing