Search results

So, I was just looking at the stats page and I learned a few things.  First, that I'd reach more people if I gave up blogging and went back to yelling at people on street corners and public parks.  (I'd probably get more feedback too).  Second, the search results that bring people here are as follows:


Search Keywords

EntryPageviews
graphs on school uniforms
89
firststate.blogspot.com
85
project management funny
73
candid camera gone wrong
72
funny pictures
48
"how to punch people"
40
funny graphs
40
I have so many questions.  What does "graphs on school uniforms" even mean?  Like sales projections?  Are you looking to see actual graphs painted on the uniforms?  This is my ALL TIME high search item.  How?  How am I, in any way, related to such a thing?  

The second one is probably me typing in my own URL vainly checking to see if it looks right or if anyone posted any comments or whatever.  

Third, Project Mangement is only funny if you have a dark sense of humor or if you're a client.  

Fifth, "how to punch people"   well, that ties in nicely with Project Management I suppose....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing