Terror Links to Saddam's Inner Circle. Remember the arguement that Iraq was a distraction from the War On Terror(ism)? The narrative is changing. The president's supporters pointed to hints, clues and nebulous links between Saddam's regime and terrorism. The left dispensed with their vaunted nuance and declared this was either personal or for oil (or both). As the documents come out we are seeing there were many more connections between Saddam and terrorists than we knew. If nothing else, read the bolded portions.
This is very strange...
I'm an average guy with an average life. I have a few more kids than most but for the most part I'm just an anonymous lumpenprole toiling away in obscurity both professionally and on this blog. To say my life follows a certain routine is like saying " The Hindenburg caught fire." That is to say, technically accurate but wildly understates the truth. In any event, I just received a call from The Wife. To wit: "Did you order something?" "No, why?" "There's something here for you." "Uh, box, bag, envelope, singing telegram?" "It's a box" "Who's is from?" "It's from [Name redacted pending confession or further investigation]" "Who?" "(repeats name)" "No idea. Never heard of him." A quick google search later I find that the sender's return address is in the wilds of northern Pennsylvania. A place I have never visited. "Open it." "W...
Comments