Activists Jeer Clinton Over Iraq Stance . Clinton seeks to seize the middle and Kerry goes left. Either spot is doomed. As time goes on Clinton is looking less and less likely as the candidate of choice. She is a lightening rod and very likely to mobilize more GOP voters than Democrats. Kerry has made himself even more unelectable by becoming the anti-war war hero. His endless droning and need to pandecender. Nothing better than watching red on red.
This is very strange...
I'm an average guy with an average life. I have a few more kids than most but for the most part I'm just an anonymous lumpenprole toiling away in obscurity both professionally and on this blog. To say my life follows a certain routine is like saying " The Hindenburg caught fire." That is to say, technically accurate but wildly understates the truth. In any event, I just received a call from The Wife. To wit: "Did you order something?" "No, why?" "There's something here for you." "Uh, box, bag, envelope, singing telegram?" "It's a box" "Who's is from?" "It's from [Name redacted pending confession or further investigation]" "Who?" "(repeats name)" "No idea. Never heard of him." A quick google search later I find that the sender's return address is in the wilds of northern Pennsylvania. A place I have never visited. "Open it." "W...
Comments