With Smear Scandal, France Near Paralysis. The Chirac wing of the political class will stop at nothing to protect their position and privlidge. They think nothing of smacking down some upstart immigrant who would be Prime Minister. Let's hope Sarkozy finds the ones responsible and puts them behind bars. Sarkozy's election as PM would be the one thing that would make me reconsider my ban on all things French. We need him, but France needs him more.
This is very strange...
I'm an average guy with an average life. I have a few more kids than most but for the most part I'm just an anonymous lumpenprole toiling away in obscurity both professionally and on this blog. To say my life follows a certain routine is like saying " The Hindenburg caught fire." That is to say, technically accurate but wildly understates the truth. In any event, I just received a call from The Wife. To wit: "Did you order something?" "No, why?" "There's something here for you." "Uh, box, bag, envelope, singing telegram?" "It's a box" "Who's is from?" "It's from [Name redacted pending confession or further investigation]" "Who?" "(repeats name)" "No idea. Never heard of him." A quick google search later I find that the sender's return address is in the wilds of northern Pennsylvania. A place I have never visited. "Open it." "W...
Comments