Teheran raids Iraq in attack on Kurds. This is not good news. However, the fact that it has been sent down the memory hole by the MSM is telling. Iran wants to draw the US into a shooting war to give them cover to start lobbing missiles at Israel. Additionally, Michael Totten is reporting that Iran has taken front line positions in southern Lebannon. They positioned themselves there to lob rockets at Israel. So, when the crazed Iranian president says he wants to destroy Israel and being the apocalyptic war that will bring the world to an end, he's not kidding. He really is batshit crazy. Iraq is going to have to sort this out. The Kurds are very capable fighters but they don't have the armor that the Iranians have let alone the air capabilities. This is going to get worse before it gets better.
This is very strange...
I'm an average guy with an average life. I have a few more kids than most but for the most part I'm just an anonymous lumpenprole toiling away in obscurity both professionally and on this blog. To say my life follows a certain routine is like saying " The Hindenburg caught fire." That is to say, technically accurate but wildly understates the truth. In any event, I just received a call from The Wife. To wit: "Did you order something?" "No, why?" "There's something here for you." "Uh, box, bag, envelope, singing telegram?" "It's a box" "Who's is from?" "It's from [Name redacted pending confession or further investigation]" "Who?" "(repeats name)" "No idea. Never heard of him." A quick google search later I find that the sender's return address is in the wilds of northern Pennsylvania. A place I have never visited. "Open it." "W...
Comments