The Palestinian civil war continues. Gaza Blast Stokes Hamas-Fatah Tensions. They've taken to blowing each other up. That Fatah is the "moderate" voice of this group is somewhere between laughable and disturbing. When Krathammer first floated the idea of a wall I thought he was nuts. After some thought it seemed not only sensible, but inevitable. He also posited then that a Palestinian civil war would be the inevitable result. I didn't think so as the time or even after thinking about it, but he was right. This has been a simmering conflict with occasional boil overs. Only time will tell if one group thinks they have enough arms and support to make a push for complete control. If Iran starts to feel the pressure from the US enough, they'll likely let out the slack on Hamas' leash. Enough to cause more problems and let them spill over into Israel. They want Israel dragged into the conflict and want the US to take it's eye off the ball. Neither will happen but it's one of the few tricks they have up their sleeve.
This is very strange...
I'm an average guy with an average life. I have a few more kids than most but for the most part I'm just an anonymous lumpenprole toiling away in obscurity both professionally and on this blog. To say my life follows a certain routine is like saying " The Hindenburg caught fire." That is to say, technically accurate but wildly understates the truth. In any event, I just received a call from The Wife. To wit: "Did you order something?" "No, why?" "There's something here for you." "Uh, box, bag, envelope, singing telegram?" "It's a box" "Who's is from?" "It's from [Name redacted pending confession or further investigation]" "Who?" "(repeats name)" "No idea. Never heard of him." A quick google search later I find that the sender's return address is in the wilds of northern Pennsylvania. A place I have never visited. "Open it." "W...
Comments