Meyers blasts private celebrities. Finally, someone says what we've all been saying for ages. Be careful what you ask for, you might get it. Let's see how long this attitude lasts. That said, there has to be quite a bit of fatigue associated with people hanging on you all the time. If you're famous and you don't fall all over yourself being nice to your fans, you're going to take a hit. That's just the way it is. Being famous isn't all sunshine and roses but it isn't the hardship they imagine it to be.
This is very strange...
I'm an average guy with an average life. I have a few more kids than most but for the most part I'm just an anonymous lumpenprole toiling away in obscurity both professionally and on this blog. To say my life follows a certain routine is like saying " The Hindenburg caught fire." That is to say, technically accurate but wildly understates the truth. In any event, I just received a call from The Wife. To wit: "Did you order something?" "No, why?" "There's something here for you." "Uh, box, bag, envelope, singing telegram?" "It's a box" "Who's is from?" "It's from [Name redacted pending confession or further investigation]" "Who?" "(repeats name)" "No idea. Never heard of him." A quick google search later I find that the sender's return address is in the wilds of northern Pennsylvania. A place I have never visited. "Open it." "W...
Comments