>Gateway Pundit has the full story on Nutjob Ray McGovern who heckled Rumsfeld. Of course, there is never any context around this one. His motivations and previous behavior goes unnoticed by the press. The only thing that matters is his qualifications and his disrespectful behavior to the SecDef. To be fair, the man does have a point. Rumsfeld did overstate the case for WMD's. That doesn't mean he lied but he ought to answer for why he got it so wrong.
This is very strange...
I'm an average guy with an average life. I have a few more kids than most but for the most part I'm just an anonymous lumpenprole toiling away in obscurity both professionally and on this blog. To say my life follows a certain routine is like saying " The Hindenburg caught fire." That is to say, technically accurate but wildly understates the truth. In any event, I just received a call from The Wife. To wit: "Did you order something?" "No, why?" "There's something here for you." "Uh, box, bag, envelope, singing telegram?" "It's a box" "Who's is from?" "It's from [Name redacted pending confession or further investigation]" "Who?" "(repeats name)" "No idea. Never heard of him." A quick google search later I find that the sender's return address is in the wilds of northern Pennsylvania. A place I have never visited. "Open it." "W...
Comments