Centcom has released transcipts of analysis by terrorists in Iraq as to the state of affairs. The bolded portions make it clear they know they are losing and losing badly. Further, they state they cannot defeat the Americans militarily and trying to do so is fruitless. They stress this is a media war and the only hope of winning lies there. If they win the media war, they win the day no matter what the actual outcome is. I just wish the MSM would think strategically on this one.
This is very strange...
I'm an average guy with an average life. I have a few more kids than most but for the most part I'm just an anonymous lumpenprole toiling away in obscurity both professionally and on this blog. To say my life follows a certain routine is like saying " The Hindenburg caught fire." That is to say, technically accurate but wildly understates the truth. In any event, I just received a call from The Wife. To wit: "Did you order something?" "No, why?" "There's something here for you." "Uh, box, bag, envelope, singing telegram?" "It's a box" "Who's is from?" "It's from [Name redacted pending confession or further investigation]" "Who?" "(repeats name)" "No idea. Never heard of him." A quick google search later I find that the sender's return address is in the wilds of northern Pennsylvania. A place I have never visited. "Open it." "W...
Comments