Reid aided Abramoff clients. Reid is up to this thing in his eyeballs. Democrats can spin this any way they want to but he's hip deep. The current spin is that he didn't take any money from Abramoff personally, he just took money from his clients. To me, there's no difference. The guy knew Abramoff and worked on behalf of his clients. If you're going to be honest about this, you have to paint all recipients with the same brush.
This is very strange...
I'm an average guy with an average life. I have a few more kids than most but for the most part I'm just an anonymous lumpenprole toiling away in obscurity both professionally and on this blog. To say my life follows a certain routine is like saying " The Hindenburg caught fire." That is to say, technically accurate but wildly understates the truth. In any event, I just received a call from The Wife. To wit: "Did you order something?" "No, why?" "There's something here for you." "Uh, box, bag, envelope, singing telegram?" "It's a box" "Who's is from?" "It's from [Name redacted pending confession or further investigation]" "Who?" "(repeats name)" "No idea. Never heard of him." A quick google search later I find that the sender's return address is in the wilds of northern Pennsylvania. A place I have never visited. "Open it." "W...
Comments