Only one group is capable of pulling this one off. They've done it before and now have a taste for it. How long before the rank and file realize that the leadership are not idealists, they are gangsters. Maybe they once were idealists and fighting for a cause larger than themselves. Perhaps even a justifiable one (though not through justifiable means). Long ago the money got to them. Now they live in the fine houses and wear bespoke suits. There's only one way to keep the money train rolling.
This is very strange...
I'm an average guy with an average life. I have a few more kids than most but for the most part I'm just an anonymous lumpenprole toiling away in obscurity both professionally and on this blog. To say my life follows a certain routine is like saying " The Hindenburg caught fire." That is to say, technically accurate but wildly understates the truth. In any event, I just received a call from The Wife. To wit: "Did you order something?" "No, why?" "There's something here for you." "Uh, box, bag, envelope, singing telegram?" "It's a box" "Who's is from?" "It's from [Name redacted pending confession or further investigation]" "Who?" "(repeats name)" "No idea. Never heard of him." A quick google search later I find that the sender's return address is in the wilds of northern Pennsylvania. A place I have never visited. "Open it." "W...
Comments