The Smallest Minority shows point by point how the state is, in no way, responsible for your safety and well-being. To me, this is the ultimate weapon to use in the courtroom for the right to bare arms. If the state has no compulsion to defend me against those who mean to do me harm, the state cannot deny me the right and the means to defend myself. I spent a lot of time in NYC where gun control reigns supreme. Naturally, there was tons of shootings and gun related crime. The only upside is that it gave me a really good "spidey sense". Which, to this day, is still pretty sharp and has saved me more than once. Contrast that with my time in Deep South where guns are ubiqitous. I felt much safer there than in NYC. (Yes, I know the two are not analagous, but there are enough similarities to draw a comparison.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing