Shrine of the Holy Whapping: "List five things that people in your circle of friends or peer group are wild about, but you can't really understand the fuss over. To use the words of Caesar (from History of the World Part I), 'Nice. Nice. Not thrilling . . . but nice.''"

So, here's my list:

1. American Idol/desperate Housewives/Survivor.
Don't like any of them, don't watch them, no interest. I suppose the first season of survivor would be interesting but now everyone knows the deal and it's denigrated into game theory meets populist entertainment.

2. Ring tones.
Don't like them. I keep my phone on vibrate and wishes everyone else would do that or just make it a normal ring. Really. Having a unique ringtone doesn't make you unique.

3. iPods.
I have a meager MP3 player that I won via a company contest and it's nice but I don't need to tote that much music about.

4. Vodka.
For people who want to drink but don't want to taste what they're drinking.

5. Celebrity news/gossip.
I have zero interest in who's warring w/ whom and why. I find 99.99% of them whiny solopistic overpaid brats.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Gerard

So....the autism thing