If we ignore it, it will go away, right?

Pictures of Tsarneav Brothers Shootout In Watertown, MA

Scroll down if you will to the picture with the chair. See that hole? Can we have a little better fire discipline? How is this whole escapade going away with not even liberals squawking about it? They put an entire city under martial law because two guys were on the loose. They imprisoned people in their homes, then raided those same homes at gunpoint and threw people out of their houses and nobody makes a peep. They put that raid together awfully quickly. How did they coordinate so many assets so quickly. They must have previously trained for this. I know I sound like I'm veering close to tin foil hat territory but this has me concerned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Entire Career in a nutshell

Sean Thomas Lugano