Barack Obama’s Laid-Back, Feet-Up Office Style

Photos: Barack Obama’s Laid-Back, Feet-Up Office Style:

These are the photos of a vain and arrogant man. Earlier Presidents refused to even remove their suit jackets out of respect for the Oval Office and the office they held. This man PUTS HIS FEET ON HIS DESK. When I was a kid, my teachers were constantly telling kids to sit up straight and keep your feet on the floor. I have to tell my own kids over and over not to put their feet on furniture (couch is the exception but only when shoeless). It was drilled into us for a reason. That is not how adults behave. I don't put my feet on my own furniture let alone an antique piece of history that doesn't even belong to me. Nor would I ever dream of putting my feet on my desk at work. Especially if I was the boss. What you do when you're at the top sets the tone for the whole organization. This bullshit fratboy guffawing body language tells me this is not a man you take seriously. Rest assured, however, he takes himself very seriously. The sooner he's packing for Chicago the better off we'll be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Entire Career in a nutshell

Sean Thomas Lugano